Looking to get a Degree in Health Services Administration?
One of the best online colleges to earn a BA in Health Services Administration is Keiser University, which is a private non-profit university dedicated to providing online courses in healthcare or health services.
What makes Keiser University so unique is that throughout the 35 years of its existence, Keiser University has been dedicated to providing career oriented students with quality education which is affordable and manageable. Keiser University works with you and is made for you, the student, in mind. Keiser University is not just offered online, it also has a brick and mortar college campuses throughout the United States.
All courses available at Keiser can be taken in the morning, evening, or online. Practically, all 100 percent of courses offered at Keiser University are also available online, as the faculty at the school understands how busy each individual schedule can be in this day and age.
Many of the things which Keiser offers as a curriculum is catered to your personal schedule. One class at a time, which you can finish on your pace, no juggling different courses in one period of time, like in conventional college campuses, and a learning program designed for your individual needs. At Keiser, you are not a cooky-cutter student, but a person, thus the faculty understands that each individual student has needs, such as family, work, or other obligations.
Courses offered at Keiser University do vary, but the school specifically specializes in healthcare and healthcare administration. The school offers courses for bachelor’s, masters, and doctoral degrees. Some of the programs are listed below.
- Business is a very popular area of study at Keiser and online, the school offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in Business Administration, Health Administration, Accounting, and more.
- Criminal Justice is quite extensive at Keiser. You can get associate’s and bachelor’s degrees in the fields below.
- Criminal Justice AA, BA, MA
- Homeland Security AA, BA, MA
- Paralegal Studies AA, BA, MA
- Cyber Forensics and Information Security BS
- Political Science BA
- Legal Studies BA
- Public Safety Administration BA
- Education is also another area of study offered online by Keiser University. Most of the degrees in Education are specialty degrees and for Masters in Education and special degrees for Education in Allied Health.
- Fire Science which is offered 100 percent online. This course prepares you for an exciting career as a fire fighter. Not too many schools offer this kind of course. The course will teach you some of the basics, such as extinguishing different kinds of fires and fire suppression, proper examination of a fire scene, and more. With this course together with a BA in Public Safety Administration, you can go far in the field of firefighting and quickly climb up to management positions in most professional fire departments.
- Healthcare Administration is one of the areas of study known very well by Keiser University. Advertised on their website, this field of study prepares you with a prosperous career in healthcare administration. The courses for AA, BA, and MA are all offered online and prepares you by teaching you proper medical terminology, business skills needed to work in administrative positions within the healthcare industry.
Keiser University has more online courses available. You can get more information by clicking here to see their website.